Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Janus - Bored

This place is horrible.

I don't know how anyone survives this place straight. The walls are color of abandoned daycares, pastel and faded. The world is dull and grey enough, but take away the trids and the ads and the nanotattoos and replace it all with paint that someone thought wouldn't cause strong emotions. It's like the real world but worse.

I probably should have been talking to people. Should have been setting up a distraction. Shouldn't have been huddled in a corner with the Witches of Madison County on repeat for days.

Probably should have set the chip to expire in time to take my meds.

The feeling of fungus eating my brain is the most interesting sensation I've seen outside of a chip in years. Not quite BTL worthy, but close. I wish I was wired up to record. It could be something. Edited. Amped up.

Finally, something I'd pay to feel again.

Finally, I get to leave. At least I met a new pusher, though. Not selling anything I'm interested in, but a fix is a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment